Self Drive Rental
Following on to supplying large corporate bodies, we have now started providing high quality, high performance prestige vehicles to both the general public, sponsored partners. We offer the highest possible standard of service to our clients because we value your business!
- Rentals can be arranged DAILY, for a WEEKEND, WEEKLY and now MONTHLY!
- We provide you with insurance to drive the vehicles.
- Our rates are extremely competitive and will suit all budgets.
- Payments can be made by credit and debit cards.
- We require a deposit and a signed excess when hiring.
"Please... ensure you book well in advance to avoid disappointment!"
Our rates, coupled with our service promise and standards of vehicles, mean we are truly second to none in the industry. Our service is tailored to satisfy even the most demanding of clients.
At Bravo Motors we can customize contracts and payments to suit your budgets. Please contact us for further details.
Please see our full Terms and Conditions of hire.
What documents do I need?
You will need to bring the following original documents with you as proof of identity before we can release a vehicle to you.
- A full UK drivers License - This is the driver ID card and the paper counterpart.
- Two utility bills at the address of residence no more than 3 months old.
- A valid Passport or alternative identification with a recent photograph.
- A valid Credit/Debit card to cover your deposit on the vehicle.
All vehicles carry a rental deposit. Deposits will vary from vehicle to vehicle. Once the vehicle is brought back, all deposits are refunded minus any charges for any damage to the vehicle. Booking deposits of 25% are non-refundable, and reserve for you your chosen vehicle on your chosen dates.
You are liable for all excess charges in the form of speeding fines, parking fines and general penalties whilst the vehicle is in your possession. All vehicles carry an insurance excess. The excess is only applicable if you are involved in an accident.
Again, these vary from vehicle to vehicle.
All rentals are verified with the DVLA for fraud checks. As such, Bravo Motors has the right to refuse custom.